BASFA Meeting 1326
December 28, 2015

Trey Haddad, President
Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp, Sergeant at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the RT Pizza place near Coco's, 1206 Oakmead Parkway (Lawrence
Expressway/101 Fwy), Sunnyvale

Began 8 pm with signs of the season
23 people attended

The minutes of meeting 1325 were accepted as 'she says she hasn't got them'

The Treasurer reported that last week we took in $5.25 in the regular jar &
$12.25 in the party jar

The Vice President had nothing fannish to report

The President had nothing fannish to report - but does have a kidney stone

The Sports Committee reported that he has group tickets for $28 for the 1st
Friday in May Giants game [May 6], vs the Colorado Rockies; he is also
checking into tickets for the Barracudas and Ken is checking into tickets
for the SJ Giants

Ken became Chair of the Site Selection committee to find us a new meeting
site officially.  We meet at the RT Pizza place next to the defunct Coco's
thru Jan 18; then Jan 25 we try Omega's

Announcements:
Gerry Nordley announced that his new book of short stories is out on
Amazon.com - 'Prelude to Stars' & announced that Space X will do a launch
from Vandenburg on Jan 17

Lisa announced that today is Harold's birthday [and we cheered]

Ken announced that he has a scheme

[evil] Kevin announced that there will be a SJ in 2018 Baycon party room

Reviews:
'The Force Awakens' was reviewed and was agreed to be really, really good

we did auctions

we adjourned at 9:28 pm

and the rumor of the week was:  'It will take 2 more movies for us to learn
that Rey is the love child of Obiwan and Yoda'