The meeting locations have been mostly settled through the end of April.

We also will need to start filling up the May calendar (or settle on a location
from where we’ve been). Keep an eye out for restaurants that fit our needs:

Separate Meeting Room
Open past 9 (preferably 10), or willing to let us stick around as they close.
Have day and time regularly available
Affordable menu
Can handle up to 40 or more, but regularly around 20.
Diverse Dietary Menu (if possible)
Not another Coco’s or Carrows (owned by the same corp - and we don’t need them
to close on us again…)

The meeting locations through the end of April are as follows:

Mar 14  Black Bear Diner
174 W. Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA 94035

http://blackbeardiner.com/store/milpitas-black-bear-diner/
<http://blackbeardiner.com/store/milpitas-black-bear-diner/>

Mar 21  Faz
181 E Tasman Dr
San Jose, CA 95134

http://www.fazrestaurants.com/sanjose <http://www.fazrestaurants.com/sanjose>

BASFA member Josh Schisser is the head chef at this location and will be
putting together a special’s menu with us in mind (price and type of food).

Mar 28  Black Bear Diner
174 W. Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA 94035

http://blackbeardiner.com/store/milpitas-black-bear-diner/