On 05/25/2016 12:47 AM, Rick Moen via Basfa wrote:
Quoting Jan Parcel (jan.par...@oracle.com):

While I disagree with Mr. Galt on every particular, I also think "if
it ain't broke, don't fix it."  Did something happen?  If so, then I
have no opinion.  If not, I say it ain't broke.
To a large degree, what Jan said.  Maybe.

Chuck, _is_ there a backstory to this exploratory effort?  What is the
context?  Without in any way intending to denigrate such an effort, I am
moved to wonder what specific safety concerns apply to BASFA.