Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp, Sergeant at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner

Began at 8pm - with homeopathic humor
20 people attended

we established a party jar

The minutes of meeting 1370 were accepted as 'Mysterious [with finger
wigglies]'

The Treasurer reported that last week, at meeting 1370, we took in $23.00
in the regular jar - and there was no party jar, while at meeting 1369 we
took in $20.38 in the regular jar & $34.62 in the party jar

The Vice President had nothing fannish to report

The President had nothing fannish to report

The Party Committee reported that the party at PawCon was great, they ran
out of booze - and that the next BASFA party will be at Furcon, likely on 2
nights

The Sports Committee reported that he is investigating an outing to either
of our local hockey teams; Sharks tickets are in the $200 range, while
Barracuda tickets are in the $20 range

Announcements:
[evil] Kevin announced that SJ in 2018 presupporters can now get updates on
their memberships

JC announced that Nerdvana Podcast is releasing podcasts and 'listen to
them'

Adrienne announced that a convention is coming up - SMOFcon in Chicago in
Chicago in early December

Carole announced that Kanef won a 2016 Pegasus award =
http://www.ovff.org/pegasus/winners/index.html

Reviews:
Gayle reviewed a play, 'Major Barbara' as disconcerting in parts

Bill reviewed the Ohio Valley Filk Festival as excellent - lots of filking
& they had a good time

John O reviewed Pawcon & the wedding there, as mostly lovely, reviewed 'Dr
Strange' as seen in 3D & the 3D is done well & Cumberbunny does a really
good job

Andy reviewed 'Class' on BBC as totally worth stealing & reviewed 'Dirk
Gently' as totally out there and worth watching on BBC America

Ken reviewed seeing Harry Potter with orchestra as worth full price & says
they are already selling tickets for 'Chamber of Secrets' on April 1 &
reviewed seeing John Cleese & Eric Idle who are not dead yet as very good &
reviewed 'The Diary of Anne Frank' by the Palo Alto players as recommended
but kind of heavy

Lisa reviewed MouseCon - a 1-day event - as lots of fun

Trey reviewed the 'Magnificent 7' remake as okay & worth matinee

we did auctions

we adjourned at 9:14 pm

and the rumor of the week was:  'Only 1/3 of this rumor is covered with
spiders'