The Honorable Vice asked me about Hugo Recommendations as we have done for the
last few years. The weather combined with my work schedule mean that I'm in the
Bay Area less and less these days, so I cannot lead any Hugo Recommendation
nights at BASFA. If someone else will take the initiative to gather the members
recommendations, I can make sure they are posted to the usual place (the Hugo
Recommendations LiveJournal, which admittedly is all but moribund otherwise).

I have been using a series of forms (Excel spreadsheets, really) to collect the
information over the years. If someone is willing to do the work, contact me
and I can send you either the XLSX or PDF files. If the club decides to do Hugo
Nights, let me know and I'll update the web site.

Weather permitting, the next time I plan to be at a BASFA meeting is February 6.

Kevin Standlee