Hello Basfa-ers,If anyone is going to the Gallifrey One convention and would
like to do a wonderful favor for me, I would love a autographed picture of
Lalla Ward. Preferably personalized to me:  Yochanan. I would gladly reimburse
you.  I can only reimburse for one, so that is an issue. Lisa said she would
consider doing it, but she isn't sure if she will. Those long autograph lines
are a drag. A million thanks to Lisa, or whoever is able to get the autograph
for me! Hope you all have a GREAT time at Gally!Shalom, Yochanan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android