Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp, Sergeant at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner, Milpitas

Called to order at 8pm
20 people attending

A party jar was established

The minutes of 1403 were accepted as: 'damn, it was hot'

there was no Treasurer or Treasurer's report

VP reported he was enjoying his dinner

The President had nothing fannish to report

Announcements =
Ken announced that there was a 5th Friday in June and that the Legion of
Rasselon was meeting on it, at 7:30 at the IHoP near the 280

Adrienne announced that she has been invited to be a panelist for Worldcon
75

Steve announced that his podcast SciFiSciFiSciFi is having its 1st
anniversary

[evil] Kevin announced that they will have a fan table at Westercon and at
NASFic

The secretary announced that getting teeth knocked out was painful and
expensive

Dave C announced that Westercon is coming up this weekend in Tempe, AZ

Reviews =
'Wonder Woman' was reviewed several times - all positively, as remarkably
enjoyable and worth full price

The secretary reviewed 'The Mummy' remake with Tom Cruise, as surprisingly
fun to watch and worth full price

Lisa reviewed tripping and falling as not fun and doing it on her birthday
weekend was not fun & she reviewed seeing 'My Neighbor Totoro' on the big
screen as wonderful

JC reviewed his high school 30th reunion at the Beverly Heritage as that he
had loads of fun & reviewed the Alameda county fair as lots of animals, 4-H
stuff and eating more friend foods than he could imagine & worth full price

Adrienne reviewed being sick as she got lots of sleep. reviewed the 2017
Haunted America Conference as it has outgrown its venue & was worthwhile,
while Mo followed, saying she enjoyed it and the lightning bugs

Brad reviewed Buzz Aldrin's 'Mission to Mars' & Robert Zubrin's 'Case for
Mars' books as they are accessable and sound sensible

Dave C reviewed Pratchett's early book 'Dark Side of the Sun' as it had
some clever ideas & reviewed 'Pirates 5' as they should have stopped at 3 -
save your money

Ken reviewed the latest Dr Who as O M G!

Gerry reviewed a launch [[as mostly smothered by getting hugged]]

Diane reviewed the SF Pride Parade as fantastic and had over a million
people attending

we did auctions

adjourned at 9pm
and the rumor of the week was = 'Next week we auction off WWII'