Trey Haddad, President
Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp, Sergeant at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner, Milpitas

Called to order at 8 pm
9 people attended

The minutes of meeting 1409 were accepted
The minutes of meeting 1410 were accepted as 'two for one'

No Treasurer present, however last week we took in $0.50 in the regular jar
& $0.00 in the party jar

the VP reported had nothing fannish to report

the President had nothing fannish to report

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Lisa announced that there is an eclipse coming up & they will be in Oregon
for it

Ken announced that this & next Thursday, the guys who do RIFFtraks will be
doing a Dr Who event at different venues & announced that a Dr Who
associate, Victor Pemburton, died

REVIEWS:
Trey reviewed 'The Dark Tower' as exciting, worth high matinee & both
principle actors did a good job

no auctions

Adjourned 8:18

And the rumor of the week = 'Short'