Hello, Yochanan here.
Although I was able to be in the path of totality and see the wonderful
Eclipse, my pictures were only so - so.
If any one has some good pictures (Lisa had some good ones) please email them
to me at yochan...@yahoo.com.
I am not on facebook, so I posting them there does not help me.  I greatly
appreciate any pictures you can email me.
Also, I am an avid coin collector, so if anyone with some left over WorldCon at
Helsinki coins, or even some low denomination bills can bring them to the
meeting, I would gladly exchange what ever the value of them are.  Euros, or
local coinage, any thing would be greatly appreciated.
Yochanan