FYI.

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Bruce Farr via smofcon <smof...@lists.sflovers.org>
list' <sm...@lists.sflovers.org>
Cc: Bruce Farr <brucefarr2...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:23 PM
 Subject: [smofcon] SMOFCon 36 Price Change after 12-31-17

We look forward to seeing you at SMOFCon 36 in Santa Rosa, California!  Our
"Wine Country" bid thanks everyone for their support and we're hard at work on
your convention.

Membership rates are presently $50 for full, or $25 for Con Suite Only
memberships.  After December 31, 2017 full memberships will go up to $60.  The
link to our online Registration page is:

https://smofcon36.com/?page_id=8

We've added some space for Thursday pre-convention meetings just down from the
Hospitality Suite.  There is also a meeting room close by the Hospitality Suite
throughout the convention for socializing so that the Hospitality parlors won't
be overcrowded.

If you have any questions or comments, the below links are active from the
Committee page on our website:

https://smofcon36.com/?page_id=94

Hotel registration will open in early 2018.  We'll send an announcement out
several days ahead of time.

Thanks,
Bruce Farr
Chairperson, SMOFCon 36