Kevin,

Here are the recommendations for the Hugo Award nominees from BASFA members.

I regret that I wasn't able to lead them with your panache and skill. The
tallies are not as comprehensive as I would have them - didn't have the
bandwidth to do it better. Next year, if you aren't interested and/or
available, I'll make a point of planning ahead, allocating more time to do
it right, do it well, and enjoy doing it.

Anyway. Here you go!

Thank you for leading this endeavor.

Cheers!

Diane O.