FWIW, I brought the BASFA minutes archive on the Meetup page up to date. I
hadn't realize how far behind I was on that. For anyone needing to refer to
them, they are all there since meeting #1265, October 27, 2014, which was about
the time the BASFA Meetup group was established, up through the most recent
one, #1494, April 1, 2019.
BASFA Minutes - Bay Area Science Fiction Association (San Jose, CA) | Meetup

|  |
BASFA Minutes - Bay Area Science Fiction Association (San Jose, CA) |...

Founded in 1991, the Bay Area Science Fiction Association (aka BASFA) is one of
the longest running general scie...

Adrienne