While my previous email is in quarantine (I included a screenshot) there’s also
the Ghanaian football player Ghandi Kassenu, and Ghandi Bread (an Iranian sugar
loaf) so the dictionary isn’t the problem…

Again, you get what you pay for (as I only do the meeting notes because when
Barbara’s not there, no one is willing to do the job…)

-Ken