Hello BASFA,

Pandemic apolocalypses notwithstanding, (Tall) Kevin will be driving down to the Bay Area at the end of the month. Would anyone like to buy some Wizard's Tower books from us? I suggest the following:

The Green Man's Heir, Juliet E McKenna (finalist for Best Fantasy Novel at last year's British Fantasy Awards)

The Green Man's Foe, Juliet E McKenna (sequel to the above, finalist for Best Novel in this year's British Science Fiction Association Awards)

Airship Shape & Bristol Fashion II (the second in our series of steampunk anthologies set in the south-west of England)

As long as I get at least 5 books in the order I can do them for $15 each instead of the $20 cover price.

Mr Clark, sir, if you want to talk about wholesale let me know. Though goodness only knows if there will be cons to sell them at.

And while I'm here, if you are finalising your Hugo ballot, please consider Salon Futura in fanzine: https://www.salonfutura.net/.

Best wishes,

Cheryl