Ville Skyttä a écrit :
On Sunday 17 May 2009, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
Hello list.

According to our roadmap,
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/BashCompletion/Proposals/Roadmap, we still
have to finish splitting completions in individual files, and also to
review existing completions. I did a first pass on first task,

Entries for these changes seem to be missing from CHANGES and Makefile.am, please add them.
I just fixed Makefile.am, I'll insert a unique entry in Changes when finishing to split all remaining completions.

but as
the second mostly concerns completions I submitted myself, I'd like
someone else to do it :P

Well, as I suggested earlier, I think post-commit rather than pre-commit reviews would be a better process for bash-completion. I have some completions stuck in to_review/ as well. Now that the completions under review are committed in to_review/, those terms no longer capture too well what I meant, so here's another proposal: completions that have been in to_review/ for two weeks or more without pending TODO items (i.e. if all issues pointed out by reviewers have been sorted out or if nobody has posted any review comments) may be moved to contrib/ by their submitter without explicit review pass notice if the submitter considers them ready for general consumption.
I also transfered everything from review directory to contrib directory. We may as well fix there directly (and most of them have been in use in mandriva for years anyway...).

--
BOFH excuse #215:

High nuclear activity in your area.