Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:01:23 -0800, Kelvie Wong <kel...@ieee.org> :

> 1. A list of known issues, the only major things I am aware of are the
> following:
>  Everything that worked before should still work, everything that was
> broken before (in 1.0.3.1) should still be broken.
I don't know if this is considered major but Basket doesn't remember
the pane width settings of the user.

To reproduce, open Basket and change the width of the panes, exit and
fire-up Basket again, it will reset to default.

It did in 1.0.3.1.

> 3. Someone probably needs to let the distro maintainers know
I am one (for Pardus) and been keeping the package update to latest KDE4
git version for some time, since the latest version of the distribution
doesn't include KDE3 libraries.

> Also, our bug tracker; I haven't been there for a while, but perhaps
> we should just go back to using the KDE bugzilla instead.  I still
> have to get admin privileges there (to close bugs).
A bug tracker is no good unless the developers use it. IMHO, the
priority should be not on the "reporter" but the developer.

So it should be a tracker you and others feel comfortable using. Be it
KDE bugzilla, Mantis or something else.

                   Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr