2009/12/24 Dominic Lyons <domly...@googlemail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> in Ubuntu (also in the development version) 1.0.3.1 is still the current
> version. As this KDE 3-version doesn't integrate too well into KDE 4 I
> wanted or try to package a deb.
> For this I need to know which (binary) libraries or packages basket depends
> on.
>
> I hope there's someone who can support me.
>
> Best wishes and merry Christmas!

That's a tough question to answer, as I'm not really sure how Ubuntu
splits their packages for KDE.  You do need kdelibs and qimageblitz at
the very minimum... and you also need the icons (Oxygen?), which are
probably in a separate package.

I'd say, ask the package maintainer in Ubuntu or Debian.

--
Kelvie Wong