Hi,

I've made some additions to the cross references and related code:
http://gitorious.org/~bcmilco/basket/bcmilco-basket

-Fixed a bug in the cross reference dialog
     When editing a cross reference the first basket was always coming up,
now the selected basket is coming up.

-Added a config Ui to configure the LinkLook properties for the Cross