Guys,

        I haven't tried basket 2 yet, but I wanted to check if we could set the
tab
width to something like 2 or 4 instead of 8? It is a feature I have wanted to
see in basket for a long long time. Also, an indent profile similar to
kwrite/kate would be great.

        Most of my baskets are text based and I spend a ton of time indenting
by 2 or 4
or 6 spaces before I can use tab. If I could set a tab of 2 or an indent of 2 it
would save a lot of time. You could just pull the c/c++ indent profile from
kwrite and it would work like a champ. (kde3 kwrite) Anything like that in 2?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC