Guys,

   Like any good basket user with multiple boxes in multiple locations, I
religiously 'backup' my baskets, put the gzip file in a location I can get to
it
via rsync or http to copy it to work/etc.. and then 'restore' my basket store
on
multiple machines. It just seems to me that in this day and age, I should be
able to put the basket storage on a server with local and remote access so I
could just read/write to the network basket location without having to 'backup'
and 'restore' on each box I have basket installed on.

   I don't know how difficult something like this is to implement, but with
fish://, sftp:// or just plain old ftp://, it seems like this should be doable.
Anybody ever looked into something like this?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.