Hi,

I start porting Basket to QGraphicsView framework to remove one of the
last KDE3 dependencies.

There is still a lot of work to do.
You could find a first draft in the qgraphicsview_port branch of my
git repository :
  g...@gitorious.org:~ptiyo/basket/ptiyo-basket.git

The major part of this update is :
- BasketView is renamed BasketScene and inherits QGraphicsScene.
- Note and note contents use QGraphicsItem to draw themselves.
- NoteEditor provides QGraphicsItem when the editor is inline.

At this step, this version works but adjusments are needed :
- folding/unfolding animations have been removed,
- when you fold/unfold a group note in a column, sometimes the column
is slightly shifted
- the inline text editor has some strange behaviour when you add multiple lines,
- ...

In my opinion, this migration is necessary for the future of Basket.
But, before going further, I would like to know if you share this
point of view and if there is  people interested to work at this task.

Regards,

Lionel