On May 4, 2015 08:01:58 PM Robert Charbonneau wrote:
> On May 4, 2015 07:58:10 PM Robert Charbonneau wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > The latest libgit2 provided by Ubuntu 15.04 is 2.1.4 which does not have
> > git_threads_init() and git_threads_shutdown(); instead I've changed the
> > source to use:
> >
> > git_libgit2_init();
> > git_libgit2_shutdown();
> >
> > I haven't made any commits, but changing this in Application resolved the
> > issues I was having with Git.  I'm going to try to find a way to provide
> > this for both versions of the Git API.
> >

> Rather the version of libgit2 is 0.22; the version of the git cli is 2.1.4

The following changes have been made in my local copy, couldn't push due to
permissions:

application.cpp:

Application::Application(int &argc, char **argv)
        : QApplication(argc, argv)
{
    //AboutData is initialized before this
    KAboutData::setApplicationData(Global::basketAbout);
    //BasketPart::createAboutData();
    KDBusService service(KDBusService::Unique); //make global

    newInstance();

    #ifdef WITH_LIBGIT2
        #if LIBGIT2_SOVERSION >= 22
            git_libgit2_init();