I may have a Java 2D postscript renderer somewhere which I found online.. I
will look at this (it would be a heck of a lot easier than learning 900+
pages of postscript and 500+ pages of SVG).

Assuming the postscript rendered exists and the license plays nice, I might
be able to get something done soon :-)

-David Waite

P.S. I used the Together application to generate a WMF file, but it would not
convert correctly. I believe this was before Batik 1.0 was released, so I
will try again.  If it still does not work, where should bug reports
(probably with the WMF) be sent?