FYI, Looks like someone need our help on general mailing list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Batik.css
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 11:05:22 -0400
From: "John Robert Gardner, Architect" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(NOTE: if there is a more specialized batik list, please forward this to
it, tyia)

I've been playing around with Batik and have a file that references
"batik.css" - which does not appear to be in
any of the downloads. . . . I got the file from a third party and so am
trying to find out if I need to find this
.css from them, or if there is a workaround I can write into the .svg
source . . . . ?

tyia,

john robert

John Robert Gardner