I like to be able to do zoom in as in the svg brower example but have a
scrollable window. The current svgbrowser only show part of the file. In
stead of using the JSVGCanvas, I modified the source code and got what I
wanted but I couldn't zoom in any bigger than 6400 x 6400. It ran out of
memory. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I am in the process of
writing the code to only show part of the image and tie that with the
scrollbar. It would be better if I can draw the whole image the first time.

P.S. please email all response to me directly.

Thanks,

Lien