From: Vincent Hardy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 2:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: XForms..

Anthony,

A couple additional precisions.

> Anthony Mills wrote:
>
> > Does Batik support XForms?  Is there any plan to support it?  Would a
> > separate project need to be created to add XForms support?

I think it would be good to do it as part of Batik. There seem to be
a lot of interest in having forms in SVG, so I think having an
XForm effort in Batik would be good. If multiple projects need
XForm, then it would make sense to do it separate I guess.

If you are interested in contributing to that effort, please do!
You can contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you'd like details on how
contributions happen.

Cheers,
Vincent.