Does anybody have experience with the
JSVGComponent.setSVGDocument(SVGDocument doc) method?

I used the same document one time with the setURI() method, and the other
throw producing a dom from the file and calling setSVGDocument().
If I serialize the dom I produced, I get the same SVG document. So I guess
there is a little bug with the setSVGDocument() method!!

--
 /**
     * Sets the SVG document to display.

        if (eventsEnabled && svgDocument != null) {
            // fire the unload event
            Event evt = svgDocument.createEvent("SVGEvents");
            evt.initEvent("SVGUnload", false, false);
            ((EventTarget)(svgDocument.getRootElement())).dispatchEvent(evt);
        }

        svgDocument = doc;

    }
--

I think the svgDocument must be null at the first call of setSVGDocument().
This is however not the case. The line :

   ((EventTarget)(svgDocument.getRootElement())).dispatchEvent(evt);

will be executed at the first call and  produce an exception like:

--
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.batik.dom.GenericElementNS
        at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGOMDocument.getRootElement(Unknown

Thanks,
Morad.