Vicent,

  Great job!!!  You really have a great eye for design :-)...

I passed your message to yahoo Developers.....I hope that was OK......I
wanted to show off your work and help promote....I hope this did not blow
your JAVA ONE show :-0

QUESTION: It was pointed out on Yahoo Developers that Adobe viewer does not
act the same as Batik when it comes to the clicking on the Steps >> arrows
at the top. In Batik a cool defate inflate animation happens and the Step
changes .....but in Adobe ASV the step stay the same.....the top stays the
same the bootom...changes like it supposed to....
so what gives Mr Hardy? :-)...Batik more capable ;-)

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
http://www.svgnotebook.com

>From: Vincent Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Interactive Batik Architecture Tutorial in SVG
>Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:54:09 +0100
>
>Hello,
>
>I have put together an interactive tutorial on a the Batik architecture.
>It is written in SVG and can be found at:
>
>http://nagoya.apache.org/batik/architecture/architecture.svg
>
>It explains what happens when you modify a <rect> element through
>scripting in response to a mouse event.
>
>This is a dynamic SVG document which can be viewed with Batik 1.5beta1
>or the current CVS base.
>
>Regards,
>Vincent.

Robert A. DiBlasi