Paul Sinnema wrote:
Hi,

I've been struggling with several issues using Batik as the main display for an new UML Class Diagram in Eclipse. I've solved several of the issues, but I'm kinda stuck right now.

In my 'view' I use an Interactor to get actions from the mouse (click, press, etc...). I would like to be able to drag a <g> from one place to another (make it topped, resize, etc....) for that I need to know which element in the DOM tree was clicked, dragged, etc....

Has anyone got any experience with this?

I would suggest registering mouse event listeners in the DOM. We already propogate UI events to the corresponding DOM element for you.