Hello,

I was trying to get FOP's PDFTranscoder to work with condensed fonts and in the
process I used "font-stretch" attribute.  At the time when I tried to handle
the conversion I receive a TextNode object.  The problem was that every time I
tried to query AttributedCharacterIterator for the font width I was getting
WIDTH_REGULAR.  I traced the code down to FontUtilities and found out the way
this attribute is being handled inside convertFontStretch method.

It looks like there is a support only for some potential values of
"font-stretch" attribute.  For example, "condensed" value is not supported.
According to CCS2 specification there are more values which should be
supported.  Is there a plan to add these?

I know that java.awt.font.TextAttribute does not have all the values as CSS2
but maybe a complete set could be added to TextAttribute class inside
GVTAttributedCharacterIterator class?

By the way, the workaround is not to use unsupported values but the only way to
find these is to look into the code.

Thanks,
Petar Obradovic