Hi,

I am still developing my batik-based application and, while using the AbstractImageZoomInteractor, I came to the conclusion, that a function, that returns the current scale factor would be quite reasonable. I implemented it myself (yes, just copied your source) in my extended AbstractImageZoomInteractor:
public double getZoomFactor() {
int dy = yCurrent - yStart;
if (dy < 0) {
dy = (dy > -5) ? 15 : dy - 10;
} else {
dy = (dy < 5) ? 15 : dy + 10;
}
double s = dy / 15.0;
s = (s > 0) ? s : -1 / s;
return s;
}
That is good enough for my application, as long as you will calculate the scaling factor the same way in future versions. As that can not be guaranteed, I would propose, you include the function in the class itself.
Please, feel free to tell me, if I have done some thinking mistakes or if I am too demanding.

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Tjorven