Hi Stephane,

I am trying to get the rendered length of a SVG Text Element. As far as i understood, the getTextLength() Method of SVGTextContentElement is supposed to do this.
However when i tried this, a RuntimeException was thrown and by looking at the code I found out that the Method returns an implementation of AbstractSVGAnimatedLength where getDefaultValue() and getAnimatedValue() are not implemented. My question is, wether there are any plans for implementing this method(s) ?

Cheers,
Harald