When I am trying to render the markers on JSVGCanvas,it is coming properly,
but on mousemove, it is showing NullpointerException at the below line.
After debugging, I came to know that this is because of the Markers.When I
remove the Markers from the same file and parse with batik it is working as
expected.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.awt.geom.Rectangle2D.add(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.gvt.CompositeShapePainter.getSensitiveBounds2D(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.gvt.ShapeNode.getSensitiveBounds(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.gvt.AbstractGraphicsNode.getTransformedSensitiveBounds(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.gvt.CompositeGraphicsNode.getTransformedSensitiveBounds(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.gvt.CompositeGraphicsNode.getTransformedSensitiveBounds(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.gvt.CompositeGraphicsNode.getTransformedSensitiveBounds(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.gvt.CompositeGraphicsNode.getTransformedSensitiveBounds(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.gvt.CompositeGraphicsNode.getSensitiveBounds(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.gvt.CompositeGraphicsNode.nodeHitAt(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.gvt.event.AWTEventDispatcher.dispatchMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.gvt.event.AWTEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.gvt.event.AWTEventDispatcher.mouseExited(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.JSVGComponent$21.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.util.RunnableQueue.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is it a problem of my code?

Any help would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance