Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your reply. So, since it is unable to use the
CubicCurve2D.subdivide() to split the curve at a specified location, I wrote
my own method to split the curve by first running a path Iterator to find a
segment closest to the split point, and then using deCasteljau algorithm.
Seems to work well so far.

Thanks once again for taking time to reply me!
Anjello