Hi,

I am having a hard time to get only a douple-mouse click event from JSVGCanvas. How to solve this.

I have something like

    public JSVGCanvas svgCanvas = new JSVGCanvas();

    svgCanvas.addMouseListener(new MouseAdapter {
        override def mouseClicked(e : MouseEvent){
                if(e.getClickCount == 1){
                } else if(e.getClickCount == 2){
                }
        }

but if I do a double-mouse click within the canvas I always get a MouseEvent with click-count = 1 first and then the adapter-method "mouseClicked" is called a second time with click-count = 2. But it should only be called ones with click-count = 2.

Any help or ideas ? Is there a bug ?

Cheers, Rob.