Dear Helder,

Thanks for your reply.
We are using the batik library which is downloadable form the download page.
So I downloaded the binary distribution for JRE 1.4+ and there we are using
all the jar files in the lib folder (batik-anim.jar,
batik-awt-util.jar,...).
I want to use these as OSGi bundles in my application.

I could easily make them into bundles myself, but I am not completely sure
about the dependencies between the separate jar files. So I was wondering if
you (1) have already a OSGi bundle version of these libraries? or (2) can
help me with figuring out the dependencies between them.

Thanks,
Martina