2/ If I do “add(mySwingComponent)” on the JSvgCanvas I can interact with my swing component but  it is to me to calculate positioning, zooming, scrolling…

It is kind of tricky to make AWT/Swing handle scaled components. AWT/Swing usually use the absolute instead of the scaled coordinates. And this can lead to the container of a component deciding that the event is not targeted at any component, so the container won't forward the event. You might be in for lots of subclasses to override this behavior.

Regards, Johan