Hello, I'm trying to open some SVG files in JAVA using batik-1.7
library.(Windows 7, jdk1.6.0_20_x32)
These SVG files are generated via a software and they work fine on the
browser,but when i open them using Batik, i get an exception "Undefined" on the
following code (in Red):
type="text/ecmascript"> function myFunction {     var width =
window.innerWidth;     var height = window.innerHeight;} </script>
advise me how can i fix this ? Is there anything i can do from JAVA side that
fixes this ?(Since i get the SVG files generated like this, i can't change
them) Thanks a lot for your support. Regards,Bashir