Hello All,

I have some problems using the correct fonts on MacOSX. The font used in my SVG works perfect in Windows and Linux.

I am using Helvetica Neue LT which is named "HelveticaNeueLT Std" in windows and linux. This works perfect including the oblique and bold fonts, all fonts used are condensed fonts. In macosx however the name is different "Helvetica Neue LT Std" but this value does not work. It looks like it uses the correct font family but cant find the bold, oblique and condensed fonts. In the java jre all fonts are visible when I print them using GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment().getFonts().

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Hilbert