Hello,

I've recently forked and resurrected the GLIPS project which is an SVG editor
that uses Batik,

http://glipssvgeditor.sourceforge.net

for my own use and code is now on github:

https://github.com/okohll/svg_editor

I wonder if anyone else is interested in collaborating on this. If so, patches
(pull requests) are most welcome, or even just suggestions. The main task
currently is basic compatibility with all SVG files - it opens some but not
others.

I'm unfamiliar with SVG, Batik, Swing and indeed client-side graphical Java
applications in general. Usually the majority of my work is server-side Java.
However I'm getting up to speed through working on this project.

Regards
Oliver Kohll
www.agilebase.co.uk