I have a svg-file which has text tags <text>TRANSFORM</text>

Through Batik api i read the svg file and set the document in the canvas.

Now my requirement is to change the TRANSFORM text to TRANSFORM_CHANGED on
the canvas only. The change should not reflect in the DOM object/document.

Firstly, is it possible to make any change on the JSVGCanvas only without
disturbing the SVG doc object.
If yes, i want a place where in Batik we read the text from the GraphicsNode
and render it on the Canvas.

Through all my code debugging i learnt that - There is a class
SVGTextElementBridge.java where the AttributedString is made in the method
fillAttributedStringBuffer() whenever a TextNode is encountered.
But this is done at the time of building (GVTTreeBuilder).

There should be some place at the time of rendering (GVTTreeRenderer) in
DynamicRenderer.java where the text is again read from the GraphicsNode and
given to the canvas.
Should that be the point i should target to change the text?

Thanks and Regards,
Anubhav