Hello,

I have a strange behavior I can't explain and might be a incompatibility bug of
batik and JDK 1.7. That's what I do:

1.       I transcode an SVGDocument to a BufferedImage with a specialization of
ImageTranscoder

2.       I use a special font in my SVG documents. I customized it and added
some special glyphs. So I install my customized font on the computer and run
the program.

3.       In the transcoded image the new font has not applied. If I load the
font in a Swing app or in a texteditor I see the system loaded the customized
font. But not in image processed by batik. Somehow it still uses the "old
version" of the font, which in my view should not even exist anymore on the
computer.

This happens when I work with Java 1.7 Update 5. If I uninstall JDK 1.7 and
install JDK 1.6 everything works fine.

I work on a Win 7 computer. Installing and uninstalling fonts is made over the
Windows/Fonts folder (don't know any other way).

Anyhone having an Idea what the problem could be?

Thank you!
Luke