Hello!

I am using the latest version of Batik (1.7) for reading some svg files in a
project in JavaFX 2.2. The problem is that the included jars from batik show
the following warning message:

"Warning: The signer certificate will expire within six months. Enter
Passphrase for keystore: Enter key password for nb-jfx: ……."

So how do I solve this expiration problem? I suspect that this is the reason
(or one of many) that I cannot see my program running from browser as well. The
following solution does not work for me as far as the running in the browser
thing, it only disappears the messages not the problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10644188/signer-certificate-in-javafx-2-1

Can you help me?

Andreas