Hi Kevin,

I attempted to rectify the problem by checking out tag/batik_17, executing `ant
javadoc` and then replacing the xmlgraphics/batik/javadoc/*.

Unfortunately, I still see the `1.8pre` code… I'm hoping the situation will
rectify itself soon, and was merely the result of asynchronous publishing…

In the meantime, if you want the javadoc for batik_17, you can:
1. Download the batik-1.7 tagged release
2. Extract the batik-1.7 '.zip' or '.tar.gz' file
3. Ensure you have an appropriate version of ANT installed
4. Navigate to the extracted directory of the batik-1.7 '.zip' or '.tar.gz' file
4. Execute `ant javadoc` from within that directory

Clay