Ken Keefe <kjke...@gmail.com> writes:

hello Ken,

> Thank you. I was looking for jars and totally missed the source files. This
> solves my problem!

Note that if you want to attach sources in Eclipse, IIRC it expects them to
be in package hierarchy at toplevel, like this:

org/apache/batik/css/dom/CSSOMComputedStyle.java

However, the source tar.gz has this structure:

batik-css/src/main/java/org/apache/batik/css/dom/CSSOMComputedStyle.java

What you _might_ need is this:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-xml/1.9.1/batik-xml-1.9.1-sources.jar

but I can't find that for batik-all unfortunately.

(ideally you would use build system like maven or gradle, which
automatically downloads binary and source jars)

Happy Holidays,
Cheers and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter