Hello,

I would say, you dont have permission to the file "init.svg". Perhaps you run
the application from a different user, as the user that created the file ?

Sorry I don't know Squiggle and the other environment you're a running batik
on. But the exceptions itself says that the file can't be read !

mfg

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Kerschbaum
Entwickler

PKE Holding AG
Technologie und Systeme
Computerstraße 6
1100 Wien
T: +43 50150 1210
M: +43 664 80470 1210
F: +43 50150 1042
m.kerschb...@pke.at<mailto:m.kerschb...@pke.at>
www.pke.at

Aktiengesellschaft mit Sitz in Wien / Firmenbuchnummer 103264i / Ronald Düller
- Vorsitzender des Vorstandes / Bruno Faustka - Mitglied des Vorstandes /
Matthias Koppensteiner - Mitglied des Vorstandes / Klaus Düller - Vorsitzender
des Aufsichtsrates