Here's some interesting anti-vcard sentiment:

I know that, for most of you, this is probably about as newsworthy as
"ANNOUNCE: humans are mammals" or "ANNOUNCE: numbers greater than ten are
larger than numbers smaller than ten".

However, *I WILL BOUNCE POSTS THAT HAVE VCARDS IN THEM*.

Real Soon, I will be tweaking the mod software to do this for me, and I won't
even *see* the posts.  :)

-s
p.s.:  A special round of thanks to Lennart Augustsson, who did the USB
drivers that allowed me to type this post.  USB is too neat.
--
Copyright 2000, All rights reserved.  Peter Seebach / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!

--
--Ed Cashin                     PGP public key:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://www.coe.uga.edu/~ecashin/pgp/