  Waider> On April 17, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
  >>  However, for those of you who don't realize, your email is
  >> public knowledge -- available to robots that know sourceforge.

  Waider> If people want it, I can make it so that you have to be a
  Waider> list member to view the list. I may even be able to make it
  Waider> so you can't view the list, full stop (I've not checked
  Waider> this). So. Whaddya think?

I think robots are not clever enough to replace " at " with "@";
though something like

                 (concat "pok" "\100" "nbsp.nsk.su")

could be more consistent with the language used in this group; on the
other hand, the secretive mood, especially if totally ungrounded, also
is reminiscent of the Big Brother.

--
Sergei