I wrote two functions: bbdb-field-edit-add (`insert') and
bbdb-field-edit-del (`delete'), which add/del a item to/from a certain
field of the bbdb record.  These functions also support `*'.  A simple
application is to add a mail-alias to a group of displayed records by
keystroke `* insert mail-alias RET alias RET'.

Actually bbdb-field-edit-add implements a item in TODO list:

,--------
|    * The `*C-o' keystroke should add a field to all displayed records.
|      Perhaps `*;' should append some text to an arbitrary field of all
|      displayed records.
`--------

BTW, maybe we should use some other key-bindings for the functions.

ShengHuo

bbdb-edit.el