On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Ronan Waide wrote:

> > attached I send you a diff between my current sources and cvs, that
> > seems to work fine with XEmacs-21.1.2. It consists of the Makefile
> > changes by ShengHuo ZHU to build bbdb-autoloads.el correctly with
> > xemacs, and of your suggestion regarding the bbdb-gnus -> bbdb code
> > shift:
>
> I'd actually manually changed this and not committed it. Now that I've
> committed it I see I should probably have moved the defun a little
> further up the file for aesthetic reasons! I guess that can be
> corrected the next time that file is being modified.

Ah, come on Ronan, just move it next to the bbdb-insinuate-sendmail
function before anybody notices. People don´t care if a "cvs
up" jumps two versions, but they do if the move one version
twice;-))
Shouldn´t the autoload line be removed in bbdb.el, actually?
I also notice You haven´t made a ChangeLog entry --- by purpose?

Jochen
--
http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de

   Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit